In this article, I’ll show you how to install Windows 10 Administrative Templates on Windows Server to support Windows 10 settings like Windows Edge browser.
Important: To Install the latest Windows 10 1607 build that Includes the Windows Server 2016 RTM Administrative Templates click Here.
- Deploy Administrative Templates
- Install Office 2013 Administrative Templates
- Implement Central Store Group Policy
- Install Windows Server 2016 Version 1703 Administrative Templates
- Install Microsoft Office 2016 Administrative Templates
The first step we need to take is to download the .admx files from Microsoft download Center.
Next, copy files to a server and run the Installation
If you are using a Central Store the location will be In the SYSVOL folder under your domain root.
Next Copy the language files (.ADML) from the extracted folder (EN-US), In my case I will copy the English US files
Copy them to the PolicyDefinitions En-Us folder
If you are using a Central Store copy them to the EN-US folder In the SYSVOL folder:
Once copied, open GPO editor and you will see Microsoft Edge.
Don’t forget to Backup your policies before making changes.