Today, Microsoft Windows Server team released a new Windows Server 2019 Insider build number 17650 which is available to download now.
This build comes with a few great features that I listed below:
- Remote Desktop Session Host – First time in Windows Server 2019 but not new in Windows Server.
- Storage Replica Standard – New SR version that previously was only available on Datacentre edition but now runs on the standard edition with a few limitations:
- SR can replicate a single volume compares to unlimited on the Datacentre edition
- One partnership per volume compares to unlimited
- 2TB volume limit compares to unlimited
- Failover Clustering – Move clusters between domains easily using two new PowerShell cmdlets, This option is good when buying a company and a cluster needs to move from company a to b.
- File Share Witness with Failover Clustering – Block of using DFS share for File Share Witness location.
- In-place OS upgrade – Upgrade from Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016, To see it in action visit this article.
To download Windows Server 2019 visit this link.