Last night Microsoft released Exchange Server 2016 CU3 with some Interesting features and updates.
Below I listed the main features of CU3:
- CU3 Is supported on Windows server 2016 following the upcoming release on 26th of September.
- Support for Windows Server 2016 Domain Controllers with Forest Functional Level of Windows Server 2008R2 and above
- Exchange Server 2013 Is not support on Windows Server 2016
- .Net 4.6.2 support which Is loaded by default on Windows Server 2016
- CU3 Is packaged as a .ISO Image that can be loaded locally
- CU3 comes with updates to Active Directory Schema updates that will be applied during setup
To download CU3 visit the link below: