Question: How To Prepare Active Directory For Exchange Server 2010 in existing Exchange server 2007 organization.
- Install all prerequisites for Exchange 2010 (see previous article http://www.ntweekly.com/?p=463 )
- Insert the Exchange 2010 CD and by using the command line navigate to the drive.
- If Exchange 2003 exist run this command as well:
- Run the following commands:
- Run the following command:
setup /PrepareAD /OrganizationName:yourdomainname
For more information about this process see Exchange 2010 documantation.