In ISA server console create a new server publishing rule from the firewall policy screen.
Use the following steps to create the rule.
In the Firewall Policy Screen go to:
- Click on the Create New Server Publishing Rule
- In the Wizard type the Rule Name and click next
- Type the Server IP address and click next
- In the select protocol select FTP Server and Click next
- Select the network IP addresses that will listen for requests for the Server (External) and click Next
- Click Finish and Apply changes.
- right-click the rule, and select Configure FTP. Clear the Read Only checkbox, click OK, and then click Apply.