Today Microsoft announced the release of Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 with new features and Improvement.
The main Improvement In Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 are:
- Hyper-V – Regulations support for Time Synchronization Services with 1ms accuracy for VMs running on hyper-v
- Windows Containers – Run Windows Containers on windows 10 machine
- Nano server – More Windows Server editions are supported plus Improvement to the recovery console
- PowerShell 5 – You can now run PowerShell directly on Nano Server
- Remote Desktop Services – You can new host your remote desktop services connection broker DB on Azure SQL
The new build Is also available on Microsoft Azure: